We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Color blind user of DMT now sees colors for the first time in his life - after experience Options

Lyghtsout
#1 Posted : 1/19/2016 12:08:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I made a post about someone going violent after smoking 35mg in one hit out a GVG in this thread

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=69147

This happened 3 days ago, the reaction was extremely violent and he had supernatural strength. Enough to move a queen size bed across a carpet floor with the side of his arm while laying on his back on the floor not propped up against anything. This event caused intense physical damage to himself - there's pictures of some of the wounds in the thread. There was nothing I could do to restrain him.

This topic deserved it's own thread.

I feel like I'm telling some fairy tale bullshit. The guy who smoked DMT is mid 20's, he's been color blind his whole life. Everything is black and white and he could only see two colors - red & green. He saw colors in the experience and that's not all, now he sees all colors perfectly fine! He is not the type to make that kinda thing up, we tested him for fun and he proved himself. I know for a fact he sees color for the first time in his life. Where he worked products are color coded so people couldn't say "green one" to him he'd have em point, now he goes right to it. We showed him a yellow highlighter, he didn't know names but he'd say "it's bright". He compared blue on his shirt to the blue in the sky, "it's darker and it's the same color as that sign in the distance."

Who knows how long it will last. What caused this? Is it possible these spirits were real and decided to give him sight of colors? I just can't imagine a physical reaction would repair you're eyes or visual cortex. I almost think the spiritual implication seems more logical. Perhaps it's psychological, he saw colors for the first time in the trip and couldn't unsee them? Nah... That's stupid lol...

Whatever it is, it's a miracle. There's no rational explanation. People who read this can't be sure I'm telling the truth and that's lousy. I wish you could see things from my perspective, how positive I am that this is real as I'm typing this. It's my first real experience with a miracle.

As astonishing as seeing colors for the first time in your life may be, he said the experience of the trip was 1,000 times more astonishing. He spent a hour and a half explaining it which proved to be the most intense trip report I've heard - not just in person - but including Joe Rogan and Terrence Mckenna reports. I talk more about that in the other thread.

This thread I want to focus on sharing this miracle with you guys.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/19/2016 12:51:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What was the cause of his color blindness? Were any tests done, is there a propper medical diagnosis somewhere? That would be a good starting point to answering the question of what happened.

Either way, thanks for sharing, and keep us updated Smile

SynKyd
#3 Posted : 1/19/2016 2:17:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Saw both posts, very odd.

Did he have a head injury in the incident?
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Lyghtsout
#4 Posted : 1/19/2016 3:02:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:

He didn't have a head injury that I witnessed. He was born with color blindless, I asked him if it was centered in his eyes or his brain and he said it was in his eyes. This makes sense since he saw colors on DMT and I read somewhere if blindness is caused by the eyes people will see on DMT where as if it's caused by the brain they won't. This is the oddest thing I've heard of. I'm happy for him, it reminds me of some biblical shit where Jesus made a blind man see or something lol.

concombres
#5 Posted : 1/19/2016 3:35:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lyghtsout wrote:
SinysterKyd wrote:

He didn't have a head injury that I witnessed. He was born with color blindless, I asked him if it was centered in his eyes or his brain and he said it was in his eyes. This makes sense since he saw colors on DMT and I read somewhere if blindness is caused by the eyes people will see on DMT where as if it's caused by the brain they won't. This is the oddest thing I've heard of. I'm happy for him, it reminds me of some biblical shit where Jesus made a blind man see or something lol.

This is very interesting. I have a family member who is color blind & interested in using psychedellics when the time is right.
This is one of the things we discuss occasionally. I believe that hallucinations are from within & not a part of the external enviornment & that he may very well see a multitude of new colors when he finally does get an oppertunity to try psychedellics. Particularly I think that close eye visuals are subject to this more than open eyed visuals.

This is just my opinion though & could very well be entirely wrong. I do not know a whole lot on the subject, but when the time comes I will most deffinately report what goes on back here for the sake of anecdotal data.

I will most deffinately share a link to this thread with him as well. He may find this very interesting. He certainly found the topic of blind people using DMT interesting. Big grin

null24
#6 Posted : 1/19/2016 3:36:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Your friend could be the poster child of rare DMT side-effects!Very happy

That is very interesting, but I don't see where the mechanism for it would be located, then again I barely know how these things work in the brain at all.

I've had cataracts for about the last seven years, and had eye surgery on my right eye with a lens implant (amazing in itself) however the left is still completely blinded. Entirely different than color blindness I know, but it is located in the eye as you say and is how I can relate to this story.

The only thing I've noticed in DMT experiences is that whereas my brain normally shuts out any input from my blinded eye and completely ignores it I can become more aware of what I don't see while high. It's as if I "see" with both eyes, but only in hyperspace; very very hard to describe. I could never expect it clear out my cataracts though.

I've walked out of hyperspace physically different before, things like releasing so much tension and stress and my muscles that it's actually visually apparent, and do understand the molecule to have incredible healing powers but again I don't see how this could be. I'm not doubting either you or your friend, but this is very very interesting. I'd be curious if it fades or disappears completely altogether overtime.

In the meantime, congratulations to your friendThumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Global
#7 Posted : 1/19/2016 9:35:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

That's interesting with the cataracts null. I would expect you to have "full hyperspatial" vision if your partial blindness is caused by the obstruction from the cataract. For myself, external light plays several roles in the way I perceive hyperspace. One function it has is to brighten the colors, as light might illuminate film. In a darker room, the colors are darker, and in a lighter room, they are nice and bright. I have had experiences where one side of my face is to the window with sunlight coming in, and that half of my hyperspace vision will be brighter than other side. I wonder if you find that even though you have a full field of vision in hyperspace, if the colors or intensity of light is different on either side with both eyes shut, facing a light source head on.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

null24
#8 Posted : 1/19/2016 9:44:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Global, the only times it really becomes noticeable is when my eyes are open. Again, very hard to describe, but it's as if my eye "struggles" to see. The vision in that eye is light, as if a huge wad of Vaseline was smeared over it, not dark.

It's odd though, I can perceive three dimensions with my eyes open on DMT, but it's from the appearance of objects dancing in space or something.

I'm looking forward to regaining depth perception with a surgery for the left, once I wade thru insurance fun.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

PsyDuckmonkey
#9 Posted : 1/21/2016 11:25:37 AM

witch

Lyghtsout wrote:
Who knows how long it will last.

Probably until he dies. My personal theory is that his color blindness was a brain, and not an eye problem, and this was something like a "learning" event. You don't unlearn how to speak or how to walk, and neither how to see colors.

Lyghtsout wrote:
What caused this? Is it possible these spirits were real and decided to give him sight of colors? I just can't imagine a physical reaction would repair you're eyes or visual cortex.

The brain is a complex system. You do not need a scalpel to repair it. While inaccurate, it's best to imagine it as a computer with software running on it. What has most likely happened here is that it's the software that has been fixed.

Lyghtsout wrote:
I almost think the spiritual implication seems more logical. Perhaps it's psychological, he saw colors for the first time in the trip and couldn't unsee them? Nah... That's stupid lol...

No, it really is not.

Tryptamines have an effect of creating entirely new connections in the brain, making areas communicate that otherwise do not. DMT has a particularly strange effect on our "wiring".

See here: https://youtu.be/xfqNquTYtyA

Lyghtsout wrote:
Whatever it is, it's a miracle. There's no rational explanation. People who read this can't be sure I'm telling the truth and that's lousy. I wish you could see things from my perspective, how positive I am that this is real as I'm typing this. It's my first real experience with a miracle.

It most certainly IS a miracle, but "I do not know the rational explanation" and "there is no rational explanation" are worlds apart, and this is objectively the first one.

Congratulations for your friends' miraculous healing.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?